<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Inverters - EG4 Community Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/</link>
            <description>EG4 Community Forum Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 12:00:23 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>12000XP Momentary full outages</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/12000xp-momentary-full-outages/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 05:53:47 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have a 12000XP and have recently (last 3 or 4 months) start getting momentary 100% power outages about 1-2 seconds long (not a dip in voltage, this is 100% down, all the lights turn off, a...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<span>I have a 12000XP and have recently (last 3 or 4 months) start getting momentary 100% power outages about 1-2 seconds long (not a dip in voltage, this is 100% down, all the lights turn off, all devices reset). It typically happens when my air conditioning starts up (4kw when running). It happens when the total load is still below the maximum but is more frequent when another large power draw is on (4kw for oven or 5kw for the dryer). Tonight it happened when the AC was turning on with no other large loads on at all.</span><span> </span><span> </span><span>I have 55kwh of custom lithium ion batteries with a voltage range of 42v - 48v (the problem doesn't seem to depend on the current voltage of the battery).</span>
<div> </div>
<div>Is there anything I can do to make this better? Do you (EG4) want any more information from me? I have written down a few timestamps where it's happened if there's something you can see in the logs.</div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>dannybeardsley</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/12000xp-momentary-full-outages/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>18kPV Smart Load Configuration Best Practices</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/18kpv-smart-load-configuration-best-practices/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 16:56:36 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;m looking for a best practices document or guidance re using the Gen port for Smart Load.  I&#039;m considering using it for a sub panel in my garage for EV Charging (40A max).  Thank you in ad...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'm looking for a best practices document or guidance re using the Gen port for Smart Load.  I'm considering using it for a sub panel in my garage for EV Charging (40A max).  Thank you in advance for any advice on this topic.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>BobAndRoslyn</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/18kpv-smart-load-configuration-best-practices/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How to get an offline 12000xp dongle back online ?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/how-to-get-an-offline-12000xp-dongle-back-online/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:38:43 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have an off-grid client with a 12000xp that has been up and running for several months with monitoring online and data viewable in both App and web portal.
Two days ago the client ran bat...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have an off-grid client with a 12000xp that has been up and running for several months with monitoring online and data viewable in both App and web portal.</p>
<p>Two days ago the client ran batteries down to LV disconnect/shutdown. The inverter is back up and running, dongle shows 3 solid green LEDS connected to network and cloud, but both App and web show monitor is "offline" and I cannot see any new data.</p>
<p>Has anyone else had a similar problem ?</p>
<p>Suggested steps for resolution ?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>dtbaker61</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/how-to-get-an-offline-12000xp-dongle-back-online/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Need help with registering a new (I think) 12000XP</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/need-help-with-registering-a-new-i-think-12000xp/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 02:25:42 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello,
With a massive backlog for the EG4 12000XP. I placed an order for one with Signature Solar.  I kept seeing the delivery date pushed out from early September to late September and now...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello,</p>
<p>With a massive backlog for the EG4 12000XP. I placed an order for one with Signature Solar.  I kept seeing the delivery date pushed out from early September to late September and now late October.</p>
<p>While browsing on FB marketplace, I saw an ads for a brand new 12000XP from a seller.  I contact her and agreed to purchase one from her for similar price as SS.  The seller claimed that she and her husband are an authorized sellers <span style="color:#aaa">removed link</span> </p>
<p>I asked if their have the dealer/distributor code, they provided me one.  At pickup location, the box looked original and the packaging tape looked untampered.  I thought I have a brand new unit.</p>
<p>I took me a few weeks to get the solar panels + railings installed.  Finally, I'm able to install and power the 12000XP (via solar panels since my battery has not arrived yet).  When I used the seller provided dealer code + Dongle SN and PIN, the app kept erroring out with message "<span>Dongle SN or PIN invalid".   i tried to reach out to the sellers; I have not heard back from them yet.</span></p>
<p>Does this mean that the dongle SN and PIN have been registered and/or I bought a counterfeit? </p>
<p>This is my very first attempt with solar panel and inverter.  Please help.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
<p>TD.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>trimdao</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/need-help-with-registering-a-new-i-think-12000xp/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Adding 18KPV to gridBoss/FlexBoss21</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/adding-18kpv-to-gridboss-flexboss21/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 01:09:36 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello. I have currently GridBoss/FlexBoss21 setup with 4 280Ah batteries. I&#039;m going to add 18KPV to that. Can both FlexBoss21 and 18KPV be connected to the same battery bank? Or do I have to...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello. I have currently GridBoss/FlexBoss21 setup with 4 280Ah batteries. I'm going to add 18KPV to that. Can both FlexBoss21 and 18KPV be connected to the same battery bank? Or do I have to split and keep separate batteries for each inverter?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>alkreymer</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/adding-18kpv-to-gridboss-flexboss21/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>New Flexboss21 off line</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/new-flexboss21-off-line/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2026 22:07:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I purchased a second Flexboss21 to add to my system.  I have everything connected except for the parallel cable until I get the firmware updated to match my first Flexboss21.  The new Flexbo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I purchased a second Flexboss21 to add to my system.  I have everything connected except for the parallel cable until I get the firmware updated to match my first Flexboss21.  The new Flexboss21 shows off line no matter what I do.  The dongle is connected to the network and I can see it thru the app and web page but the inverter shows offline.  I have just a battery, grid power and output power wires connected.  I connected solar just to see and it does not have any effect, still offline.  </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>Myronbilliot</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/new-flexboss21-off-line/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>GridBOSS + FlexBOSS21 - production metering for SREC reporting?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/gridboss-flexboss21-production-metering-for-srec-reporting/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 13:36:13 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have a FlexBOSS21 with a GridBOSS and DC-coupled battery storage, and I&#039;m registering for SRECs in Pennsylvania, where a solar-dedicated revenue-grade meter appears to be required for syst...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a FlexBOSS21 with a GridBOSS and DC-coupled battery storage, and I'm registering for SRECs in Pennsylvania, where a solar-dedicated revenue-grade meter appears to be required for systems like mine.<br /><br />Your Hybrid Inverter RGM Protocol Support doc says RGM protocol integration isn't supported when a GridBOSS is in the system. Three questions:<br /><br />1. Is that still accurate on current firmware, and is GridBOSS support planned?<br />2. Reading the doc, the WattNode CTs land on the inverter's grid input cables - so is this integration intended as improved grid-side sensing rather than a PV production meter? If I need a solar production figure for SREC reporting, does the RGM integration provide that at all, with or without a GridBOSS?<br />3. If the answer to (2) is no, is there any supported way to get a revenue-grade PV production number out of a FlexBOSS21 - or is an external meter on the FlexBOSS-to-GridBOSS AC conductors the only route?</p>
<p>Also passing along a request already raised <a href="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/forum/gridboss-and-net-metering/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">here</a>: lugs or a landing point on the GridBOSS for a production meter would save owners in SREC states a lot of money and rework.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>hicks81</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/gridboss-flexboss21-production-metering-for-srec-reporting/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>12000XP Off-grid with 120v generator.</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/12000xp-off-grid-with-120v-generator/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 06 Jul 2026 01:28:10 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have a 6.5kw 120v 50a generator I would like to use with my 12000XP. I don&#039;t thing chargverters can be paralleled thus only 2500w output, so my question is there anyway to use the generato...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a 6.5kw 120v 50a generator I would like to use with my 12000XP. I don't thing chargverters can be paralleled thus only 2500w output, so my question is there anyway to use the generator or grid input on the 12000XP to charge the batteries off the 120v generator?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>ionstorm66</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/12000xp-off-grid-with-120v-generator/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Flexboss 21 - PV String Anomalies (Clipping) when under high load</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/flexboss-21-pv-string-anomalies-clipping-when-under-high-load/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2026 21:44:13 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;m hoping that someone on this forum can help me with a recurring/repeatable issue that I have been having with the Flexboss 21.  I&#039;ve called Signature Solar number times and they don&#039;t bel...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'm hoping that someone on this forum can help me with a recurring/repeatable issue that I have been having with the Flexboss 21.  I've called Signature Solar number times and they don't believe the unit is functioning out of spec.  As this is a the second Flexboss 21 that I've had, I'd be extremely worried if both had this same rare issue.  Here is a brief synopsis of the issue, and while I'm happy to share more information, I don't know how to put it into the best technical terms, so I will just explain what I'm seeing. </p>
<p>First I have a Flexboss 21 (<span>FAAB-2525) </span>that is installed in my garage along with two EG4 Indoor batteries, and PV strings (42, 410w panels) that come off the attic directly into my inverter (no combiner, disconnect, or breakers).  I then have a 60 amp breaker that backfeeds into the main breaker box.  So it supplies any excess solar to the main breaker to feed loads or back to my utility for buyback.  </p>
<p>My issue is that if I have a high load (I don't know how long it has to be, but over 30 minutes based on the logs) the PV strings will stop growing in power.  So if I am pulling in 4kw @ 8am off the panels, and the load stays over a certain threshold for longer than a certain amount of time, the PV will stop growing.  Today I had this happen in which my AC is running nonstop (because it's going to be 111*) and my mini-split in the casita is doing the same, and pool pump etc are all running.  Due to this the PV stopped growing at 3kw.  I didn't notice it, so the batteries never charged today and it kept pulling from the Grid instead of resetting the PV strings.  When I notice this happens my only solution (that I know of) is to restart the inverter entirely and it will then jump from 3kw to (in the case of today) 13kw immediately.  I have provided the logs from today, and a screenshot from today, when this happened.  I also had this happen while I was on vacation 6/1/26 and pulled the logs and snapshot of the same (you should see the spike in Solar PV from a low number to one much higher, the only change is a restart of the inverter.  </p>
2703
<p><span> </span></p>
2704
<p><span> </span></p>
<p>Can someone help me diagnose why this is happening, and how it can be fixed?  I know I am not on the latest firmware, but when I seen the release notes, I didn't see anything in regards to this issue. It won't let me upload the excel from EG4 website, but if anyone needs it I can send. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>vMAC</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/flexboss-21-pv-string-anomalies-clipping-when-under-high-load/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Error W009 - fan stuck</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/error-w009-fan-stuck/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 06 Jun 2026 15:25:25 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[FlexBoss21:  Well, the fan is actually running,  I slipped a small piece of paper up through the grill and it is indeed running, which leads me to believe that its a motion sensor issue. I c...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>FlexBoss21:  Well, the fan is actually running,  I slipped a small piece of paper up through the grill and it is indeed running, which leads me to believe that its a motion sensor issue. I can't determine determine if the problem is on a circuit board, or more likely in the fan, or a bad connection there.  BUT, the fault light is always on and that could hide a more serious fault.  So, I had better do something about it.</p>
<p>It appears that the fan array can be removed externally for inspection, tests, possible component replacement, etc if the Inverter is off and isolated electrically for safety purposes.</p>
<ul>
<li>Is this fan tray available separately?</li>
<li>Can it be replaced "in place"?</li>
<li>What is the part number needed?</li>
</ul>
<p>My system was purchased in late fall of 2025 and commissioned literally 2 hours before the end of the tax rebate expiration- kudos to all that helped me! </p>
<p>I have no experience with EG4 hardware support, RMA procedures, etc.  So I need directions on how to proceed.</p>
<p>Items are all warranted under my name, the electrical contractor ordered from Soligent, by agreement with the electrical contractor, I am first line support for my system.  I am experienced with heavy industrial electronics and electrical work by trade, but retired.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Allen</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/">Inverters</category>                        <dc:creator>GotTheKnack</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/error-w009-fan-stuck/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		