<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									EG4 Community Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/</link>
            <description>EG4 Community Forum Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:52:23 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: 18kPV Smart Load Configuration Best Practices</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/18kpv-smart-load-configuration-best-practices/#post-21841</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:44:01 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@bobandroslyn I will ask if we have come across these threads in the DIY forum. If you have the links that would help a lot. Are you having these same issues?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@bobandroslyn <br />I will ask if we have come across these threads in the DIY forum. If you have the links that would help a lot. Are you having these same issues?<br /><br />
2885]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>EG4 Eric</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/18kpv-smart-load-configuration-best-practices/#post-21841</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Start PV Power Setting is Being Ignored</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/start-pv-power-setting-is-being-ignored/#post-21840</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:31:03 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@bobandroslyn I believe this is correct! I can definitely double check. Are you experiencing issues with it not working as it should?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@bobandroslyn <br />I believe this is correct! I can definitely double check. Are you experiencing issues with it not working as it should?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>EG4 Eric</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/start-pv-power-setting-is-being-ignored/#post-21840</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: 12000xp battery ECO mode</title>
                        <link>https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/12000xp-battery-eco-mode/#post-21832</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 20:56:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Battery ECO mode basically lets the inverter switch over to grid when the battery reaches the EOD percentage or voltage without charging the battery. Normally, the inverter will switch to gr...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Battery ECO mode basically lets the inverter switch over to grid when the battery reaches the EOD percentage or voltage without charging the battery. Normally, the inverter will switch to grid, and the grid will power loads and charge batteries for about 3V or 10% and switch back to the battery power. <br /><br />I hope that makes sense!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>EG4 Eric</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.eg4electronics.com/community/inverters/12000xp-battery-eco-mode/#post-21832</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		